- On your computer, open Chrome.
- In the top right, click More.
- In More Tools, Click Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All Time.
- Check the boxes located next to ‘Cookies and other site data’ and ‘Cached images and files’.
- Click Clear Data.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History. If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
- From Time Range to Clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; To clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to 'Details', click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select All Items.
- Click Clear Now.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
- In the top right, click the Hub icon (which looks like a star with three horizontal lines).
- Click the History icon (which looks like a clock), and then select Clear All History.
- Select Browsing history, then Cookies and saved website data, and then Cached data and files. Click Clear.
- After an 'All Clear!' message appears, exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.