While the vast majority of players who enjoy Huuuge products use them in a safe and responsible manner, a small percentage of players develop problems, sometimes severe problems, with their gaming.
Huuuge believes that responsible gameplay is characterized by the following criteria:
- The player is playing for pleasure or entertainment.
- The player is exercising control over their play, and any associated spending.
- The play activity occurs in balance with other activities in their lives.
If you’re not playing for entertainment, if you feel like you’ve lost control over your play or your spending, or if you are having trouble balancing the game with your other activities, then we encourage you to seek help. Here are some resources that may help you:
- SAMHSA National Helpline: 1-800-662-4357
- SMART Recovery Website: https://www.smartrecovery.org/
- Psychiatry.org website: https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/internet-gaming
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/gaming-disorder
If you need a break from the game we suggest to view Huuuge’s block account policy below